- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Morning supplements: 500mg Slo-Niacin 2,000mg Vitamin C Well, it’s Halloween after all. No CBO today. My son had a friend over for trick-or-treating and we got a pizza – I ate three pieces. Also drank 3 beers with it! Snagged … Continue reading
Took the morning supplements: 500mg Slo-Niacin 2,000mg Vitamin C Breakfast was a bowl of sweetened organic shredded what with about 6 ounces 2% organic milk. I ate my special CBO mixture throughout the day and for dinner. Mid-day workout, w3hcih … Continue reading
I’m not following any specific diet, at least not one as recommended by any diet book or guru. I am, however, a creature of habit and fond of taking the path of least effort. To that end, I’ve been more … Continue reading
The Internet is full of advice. I guess the best you can do is find a site authored by someone reliable and try those recommendations. Judging reliability is hard though, since it’s entirely possible to sound as though you know … Continue reading