- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Monthly Archives: December 2009
As you may have already discovered, the squat (along with deadlifts) is at the top of the heap as one of the most effective overall exercises for stimulating muscle gain and fat loss. This is because exercises like squats and … Continue reading
Artificial trans fats are one of the most prevalent poisons in our food supply; but most don’t know that healthy natural trans fats DO exist. I’m going to talk about something today that most of you have probably never heard… … Continue reading
Maybe you don’t have a gym membership. Maybe there isn’t one close to you. Maybe you don’t have any equipment because there’s no place to put it, or maybe you’re a cheap bastard and don’t want to spring for it. Or … Continue reading
I found this article on MSN and thought it pretty interesting. You can read the original article if you want. Your body’s 10 weirdest health clues By Danielle Kosecki What size bra do you wear? How’s your sense of smell? … Continue reading