- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Dejan Kupnik, M.D. Centre for Emergency Medicine – Prehospital Unit, Maribor/Slovenia, Europe (certified Joga in Daily Life teacher) What does Yoga teach about subtle body energies? The forefathers of the ancient science of Yoga realized that the meaning of our existence … Continue reading
If you’ve been involved in fitness and nutrition for a while, or have done any dieting or nutrition research, you’ve probably heard of the Paleo Diet, also called the Caveman diet, Stone Age Diet, and Hunter-Gathere diet. The theory behind this diet … Continue reading
1. For best results (a workout that will provide the best of both size and strength gains) choose a weight that causes you to fail between 8 – 10 reps. 2. Make sure you do each exercise using a full … Continue reading
I got in my most recent cholesterol screening results and things are looking pretty good. Supplements 2,000 mg Niacin daily 100 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate daily 4,000 mg fish oil daily 6,000 IU Vitamin D I take 1/2 in the morning … Continue reading