- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Monthly Archives: July 2010
OK, listen. French people eat tons of saturated fat. French people drink lots of wine, mostly red. And French people have low rates of cardiovscaulr disease. This chain of effects as resulted in the conclusion that drinking red wine helps … Continue reading
If you have high cholesterol, then there are some additional factors you need to look at: your HDL, LDL and Cholesterol to HDL ratio (Cholesterol divided by HDL). Cholesterol and your cholesterol ratio are used as risk indicators, but they … Continue reading
Back in 1964, a study was conducted where researchers looked for heart attack indicators in thousands of autopsies in Africa nad the United States. The findings were surprising. In the African sample (Nigeria and Uguanda), they found only 3 out … Continue reading
No doubt you’ve heard the buzz about resveratrol and its health benefits when it comes to lowering cholesterol and preventing heart attacks and strokes. ‘Drink red wine’ has been repeated now for a while, since red wine, specifically French red … Continue reading
If you’re like me and have had escalating cholesterol readings throughout the years, you were probably told at one time or another to stop consuming fatty dairy foods like whole milk, butter, and cheese. The recommendation was either to go … Continue reading