- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Let’s look each other in the eye here and tell the truth. You want to lose a few pounds. You’ve been saying that for a while now. You’ve probably even gained a few pounds while you’ve been saying it. Likely, … Continue reading
Squats and military press today. Weigh-in: 176.8lbs 5 minutes treadmill (5mph) warm-up 1. Squats Warm-up sets (135×6, 135×5) Set 1: 6 reps 200 Set 2: 7 reps 180 Set 3: 8 reps 165 2. Standing Military Press … Continue reading
I skipped Monday (again) because it was a holiday, so I’m doing this workout right after my deadlifts on Tuesday. Weigh-in: 179.0lbs 5 minutes treadmill (5mph) warm-up 1. Bench Press Warm-up sets (135×5, 135×5) Set 1: 5 reps … Continue reading
Creatine phosphate is part of the energy cycle performed in cells. Supplementing with creatine provides a higher capacity for exertion over a short period of time, like getting one or two more reps out of a challenging set. Supplementing with … Continue reading
First squat workout in a while because my schedule has been a bit wacky. Weigh-in: 179lbs 5 minutes treadmill (5mph) warm-up 1. Squats Warm-up sets (135×5, 135×5) Set 1: 6 reps 195 Set 2: 7 reps 175 Set … Continue reading