- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Category Archives: Cholestrol Screening Results
Yeah, yeah, I know I’ve been slacking in keeping up the blog, but if you’re here to learn how to lower your cholesterol, what more do I need to say? I’ve given you all the info you need to get … Continue reading
I got in my most recent cholesterol screening results and things are looking pretty good. Supplements 2,000 mg Niacin daily 100 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate daily 4,000 mg fish oil daily 6,000 IU Vitamin D I take 1/2 in the morning … Continue reading
Well, it’s a month late, but I finally got my cholesterol results. I last had results taken at the end of October. I missed the Novemeber screening, the gym didn’t have one in December, and I forgot to go in … Continue reading
So you had your screening. What the hell do all those numbers mean anyway? Total Cholesterol This tells you how much total cholesterol is in your bloodstream. Until recently, this was considered a good indicator of your heart attack risk. A … Continue reading