- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Category Archives: Medications
If you have been notified by your doctor that you have high cholesterol then you may be wondering, what are statins? It is a word that comes up often in reference to lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL or good … Continue reading
If you have heart disease, especially if you’ve had a stent put in, there’s a very good chance that your doctor is going to prescribe you rat poison, and that it might well save your life. Yes, that’s actually true. … Continue reading
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Cautions If you bruise easily or have a bleeding disorder, you should use caution when taking Omega-3 fatty acids. High doses of omega-3 fatty acids have the potential to increase the risk of bleeding for anyone, not … Continue reading
All You Need To Know About Plavix Plavix (chemical name clopidogrel bisulfate) is an anti-platelet agent used to curb the formation of blood clots. Unwanted blood clots can be very dangerous in your body, as they can result in heart … Continue reading