- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Category Archives: Losing Weight
Let’s look each other in the eye here and tell the truth. You want to lose a few pounds. You’ve been saying that for a while now. You’ve probably even gained a few pounds while you’ve been saying it. Likely, … Continue reading
I haven’t heard of many diets that work. Well, they work as long as you do it, and then the dieter usually gains back what he or she lost when they stop starving themselves. Stop thinking “I will start dieting” … Continue reading
I’m not going to go into details on the whole Leangains philosophy. You can check out Leangains.com if you want to dig into it yourself. In a nutshell, it’s an intermittent fasting diet plan, where you fast for 16 hours, … Continue reading
What is the best repetition range for your workouts? This is a question that is often discussed and has many rumours surrounding it. In most cases, a distinction is made between three different repetition ranges: low, medium and high. Below, … Continue reading