- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Tag Archives: Powerlifting
After the power meet and pulling 440 (even though I got red-lighted) my lower back was pretty sore. Not hurt sore, but max-effort, on-the-edge-of-being-strained muscles sore. I’ve had this before when dead lifting really heavy (for me) weight. The downside is … Continue reading
Suffice to say that I didn’t win anything. I would have liked to do better, i.e. move more weight, but it is what it is. I’ll offer my lifts before I go into my more esoteric observations about the meet. … Continue reading
Semi-rant warning, which I suppose can just be summed up as if you’re going to lift weights, lift them the right way. The lynchpin here is right way, since everyone has their own idea of what that means. From what … Continue reading
I took the plunge and signed up for the powerlifting meet I wrote about. I’m still not sure if I’ll attend, since that day has ended up being a perfect storm of activity: Invention Convention for my son (he won … Continue reading