- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Tag Archives: vitamin k
Vitamin K is one of the primary substances responsible for proper blood clotting. Specifically, vitamin K is required for the liver to make factors that are necessary for blood to properly clot (coagulate), including factor II (prothrombin), factor VII (proconvertin), … Continue reading