- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Tag Archives: reverse pyramid training
First off, I’m not the one who named it. I’m not sure who “invented” it, but what inspired me to take it up was leangains.com, which recommend RPT along with an Intermittent Fasting diet. Honestly, I’m not sure why it’s … Continue reading
This is a modified Reverse Pyramid Workout (RPT). I say modified because I’ve added in military press. The standard RPT schedule typically only uses deadlifts, bench, and squats (with 1 or 2 assistance exercises). Monday 1. Deadlift Warm-up sets Top … Continue reading