- Take The Guesswork Out Of Weightloss and/or Gain!
- Minimizing Herpes Outbreaks
- 5 Outdoor Summer Activities for Families
- Fast food Restaurants: Are there any Healthy Choices?
- Understanding Jeet Kune Do
- Building Your Own Power Rack
- It Starts in the Kitchen
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 13
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT)/Leangains, Workout 12
- What is Creatine and How Creatine Works
Tag Archives: workout routines
My Dave’s 300 workout post has proved to be fairly popular, so I though I’d throw out another 300 workout I use occasionally to shake things up. It’s pretty damn brutal. If you like pain, you’ll like this. As far … Continue reading
HISTORY: This program and variants have been making the rounds on the internet for a few years. Variations have been made for specific lifters, it’s been rehashed and re-explained by various people ranging from your standard guy who had a … Continue reading
Those of you’ve who’ve seen the movie 300 know the Spartan warriors were depicted as the ideal of muscular manhood. There were more abs in that movie than in a season of Baywatch! But those ripped physiques didn’t come easy. … Continue reading